Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I do with my Dad

Now my Dad is complaining because he isn't on my blog! It's hard keeping everyone happy.
For my 8th birth day my mom and Dad gave me a gift certificate to go on a hot air balloon! They also gave me a camera. On the hot air balloon ride with my Dad I couldn't see over the  edge so I looked in a little window in the basket. It was so fun!


I like to bury my Dad in sand. He looks good as a sand creature.


We like to ride the 4-wheeller and go fast through rain puddles! It sounds like this....rrrrrrrrr ssssssshhhhhhh!


Sledding is awesome! Especially with my Dad.


My dad taught me to ski when I was 5.  Skiing in the winter is awesome!


Super girl and her super Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Madi this is the best blog ever. It was a lot better than the one with grandpa in it. I think that your mom deserves a blog now, don't you think? Sally wants a blog entry now also she is getting jealous.

    Love Super Dad

    ReplyDelete