Sunday, June 14, 2009

My grandpa

My grandpa was sulking because I didn't put pictures of him on my blog so here you go grandpa.
  Nice grandpa! 

 Don't you think grandpa is a weird..... I mean good skier?


 My   Grandpa and my DAD are good dancers.


 This is at Easter . Big poppy ( My Grandpa ) just hit me to second base! 


This is Chloie, grandpa, and I. Grandpa sure likes the RED SOX and so do I.


Grandpa always has his sunglasses on. It helps his face look better. Grandpa is married to the principal!


We're in Vermont grandpa is sure looking good!


Watch out below!!!

3 comments:

  1. Madison! You have such a great grandpa. I think it helps that he's married to the principal.

    You guys all have so much fun. I wish I lived in Manti. Love your blog. Love you-- Uncle Goyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muggsy,
    At times you are a little brat, like when you threw water on me while I was having a nap. However, it was nice of you to put those photos of me on your blog. Maybee in the future you could show some photos of grandpa when he was young and not really old, like he is now.

    Rock On ...... Grandpa V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved, loved, loved your blog, Madison..the pictures of your grandpa were great...thank you for sharing them because it reminds us why we love him and we need reminding! Love you.

    ReplyDelete