Saturday, June 13, 2009

My hobbies

Alex and Lane are my two little bothers..... oh I mean my two little brothers.  They are really funny and fun to play with.
I just had to find to girl friends because I have to little bothers!
In 2008 Santa brought me a American doll . Named Julie! My dad and my two little bothers call Julie "Drooly!" They make me MAD! Julie is a 1970's doll.
I like to dance.  This is Keyera and I dancing. Keyera is my cousin. She's really cute and funny.
My hobbies include skiing, soccer, piano,  soft ball, and art. Bye! Love MADISON COX

4 comments:

  1. Maddie
    This is a great blog. You and grandpa are naturals. Keep up the good work.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Madison,
    This is an excellent blog but I think it would be better if you had a whole bunch of photos of your grandpa Voo and not as many photos of your brothers and Keyera and your other friends. It's just a sugestion. Keep up the good work.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison

    I love your blog but there is only one thing wrong. You don't have enough pictures of your dad on it. Forget about grandpa Voo just put pictures of me on there

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison! I love your blog! It is far more interesting than your poppy's and I mean really, who would rather look at photos of old cars or you? You would win every time. By the way I love the photo of you with your swimming goggles! I'm looking forward to more entrys. Voo better watch out!
    xoxoxoxox,
    Polly

    ReplyDelete